Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 30, 2011

stupid stupid cold!!!!!

The weather this weekend was absolutely beautiful, it is almost hard to believe that we might have snow by Tuesday. I hate the cold!!! The only part of cold weather that I don't mind is enjoying soups, stews and other comfort foods. I'd already planned to have baked bbq chicken with oven fries tomorrow night so I'm all set!

Baked bbq chicken is simply that: skinless, boneless chicken breast smothered in bbq sauce and baked. Oven fries are super simple and uber delicious! I like to make mine with red potatoes, cut into wedges/strips and seasoned with garlic and pepper. Once you've cut the potatoes into fries, place them in a mixing bowl and pour about 1tbsp olive oil, 1 clove minced garlic and plenty of fresh ground black pepper; toss to coat. Spread the potatoes out on a baking pan and lightly salt; bake 35-45min until light and cripsy and ENJOY!

Hope you all stay warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment